CONTROLLING IN REAL TIME.
KS ADAC is a real-time testing, controlling and monitoring system. Highly accurate and freely configurable, it is ideal for a range of tasks from research to end of line testing.
We developed KS ADAC specially to meet the demands in a test bed environment. The configuration is fully integrated in the TORNADO system.
- High performance real-time test data acquisition system
- Signal acquisition and definition
- Programmable controller
- Processing set point tables
- Limit monitoring
- Optimised for test bed use
- Real-time operating system guarantees reliability and fast response times
- Processing frequencies 1-10 kHz
- Acquisition rate and filtering can be defined separately for each channel
- Controllers, filters, calculations, aliases and limits can be set separately for each channel
- Integrated monitoring for CPU load and configuration elements
- Gigabit host interface to Tornado
- 12 Mbit Profibus ® DP interface
- CAN interface
- EtherCAT ® interface
- Hardware watchdog
- C++ interface
- Matlab ® Simulink ® T-Sim interface for simulating models in real time